Categories

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Review: Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner

Hi gorgeous,

Taking care a newborn was quite exhausting, esp with the (seems like never ending) sleep deprivation. It made my skin looked so dull, so I decided to add 2 steps (soon will be 3) for my daily skin care regime, which are toner & serum.

I have never emptied any toner before, I only have tried from 2 brands which were recommended by many ppl, and one of them is alcohol free from a high end brand, but all I got was breakouts. So I toss them out. But after watching wishtrend tv, I was so damn curious with the one awarded as the best facial toner; Klairs Supple Preparatin Facial Toner. I thought it would be good to enhance my serum absorption, so I tried to find more information about it.
Official Description:

"The first burst of water
KLAIR’S toner hydrates and calms sensitive skin post-cleansing and tidies the skin texture to smoothen while maintaining the optimal pH balance to help the absorption of other products as well. With a various plant extracts and soothing ingredients blended together for a calming formula, the non-irritating, super hydrating toner can be used for sensitive skin as well. 

Faster absorption, enhanced hydration
The skin glows brighter with higher moisture retention. The Renewal Toner is prescribed with an upgraded moisturizer that rapidly absorbs into the skin while prolonging hydration by more than 20% than conventional toners with hyaluronic acid and beta-glucan."

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1

Source: wishtrend

No alcohol, no paraben, most of the ingredients are natural, even the fragrance! All the reviews are positive, so why not give it a shot?
I love the packaging, so my style: simple and kinda vintage. The bottle was made of hard plastic, sturdy yet not too heavy. The box seems like it was from recycled paper ❤

It's the first Korean product I got that has full English description both on its box and its bottle, how helpful!
The stopper was sealed to keep its hygiene.

The consistency is thicker than other toners I've tried, it's almost like essence, but it's quickly absorbed. Since it doesn't contain alcohol, so there's no stinging sensation. There's a wee floral scent, which doesn't bother me whatsoever.

Because I'm currently a housewife, I don't wear make up daily, so I apply Klairs toner by my bare palm. If I previously wore make up, I'd applied it with cotton first to make sure there's no make up residue left, then I applied again with bare palm. 2-3 drops are enough for my face & neck.

I'm happy that Klairs toner didn't cause me breakouts nor purging. I have used it for more than a month without serum to find out its performance and I could really feel my skin hydrated but not oily, which feels so pleasant. Usually, I woke up in the morning with oily face but since I applied Klairs toner, it's just not that oily. But however I don't see my face getting more glowing, maybe because of this neverending sleep deprivation LOL

The price is not so cheap, but with 2 drops per application, 180 ml bottle will last a long time I believe.
Overall, I love it and this is confirmed to be an addition to my skincare. I recommend Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner for everyone who has sensitive, dry, or even oily skin and wants a hydrated face xxx

Sum:
Pro(s):
-Quickly absorbed
-Non-irritating
-No breakouts, no purging
-Non-alcohol & paraben
-Hydrating, yet makes the sebum controlled
-Affordable considering 1 bottle lasts long
-Simple packaging and see through bottle so we know how much do we have lefts

Con(s):
-No outlets in Indonesia and not so many online stores have it ready stock

Price: IDR 248.700 at @annyeongsarang, USD 21 on Wishtrend (Use code: 1212550608 to get $5 off)

Repurchase: surely will ❤

Thanks for reading, dearss xx

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment